CINC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy sets out how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
1. Who we are
CINC provides real estate companies with various web and app-based services for lead generation and customer relationship management.
For example, we enable real estate companies to identify potential buyers and sellers, plan and communicate with clients, and track the activities of their agents.
Our technology powers approximately 200 Canadian websites used by 1,500 agents with around 1,000,000 active Canadian home buyers.
2. How we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information when:
- you land on our website by clicking on an advertisement for a property listing that we have placed on a third party website, such as Google or Facebook
- you visit or use our website and services
- you fill out search forms or contact forms on our website
- you register an account with us to view more details about a property listing
- you register an account with us to purchase our services
- a real estate agent using out services uploads your personal information to CINC
- you sign up for a CINC account on third party websites, such as Realtor.Com or Zillow
3. How to opt out
We collect information about your visit to our website using cookies, which are small data files stored on your computer.
You can disable cookies through your browser. Please note that, if you do so, some features of the site will no longer be available.
You may choose not to provide us with any requested personal information. However, since the personal information we collect allows us to provide you with our products and services, you may not be able to benefit from CINC’s full offerings as a result.
4. What personal information we collect from you
If you are a visitor to our website:
- technical information about your visit, including the date, time, your browser type, your internet service provider, your IP address, your operating system, device information (including device identifiers), the URL that you are coming from and your navigation history
If you are a real estate agent:
- your contact information, including your name, phone number and address when you register for CINC services
- personal information you input into the CINC account and information about your activity on the account
If you are an individual buying a property:
- the contact information you provide, including name, email address and phone number if you fill out our Contact Us form or if you elect to create an account or login using Facebook or Google to see more details about a property listing
- personal information that you provide to a real estate agent for the purpose of uploading it to CINC
- responses you provide to questions when creating an account to see property listings, such as whether you are a first time home buyer, if you are pre-qualified for a mortgage, what you are looking for in a home, etc.
- if you have registered to be a CINC user, we collect your property views, property view counts, favorited properties, saved search criteria, login dates and counts, your property notes, and email and text activity with agents, as well as your email opens, clicks and unsubscribes
If you are applying for employment at CINC:
- Address and contact information
- Employment history
5. Why we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information solely to the extent necessary to provide you with our goods and services.
If you are a real estate agent using our services, we collect your personal information to set up your CINC account and connect you to property buyers. We collect information about your activities on CINC’s CRM so that your team leader can keep track of its agents’ activities.
If you are a property buyer, we collect your personal information to connect you to real estate agents who can help you with your purchase and provide agents with the information they need to assist you in your search.
We collect technical information about your visits to our website for analytical purposes to improve our website operations.
Otherwise, we collect your personal information to communicate with you about products and services upon your request, to provide you with technical help, respond to your questions, and for hiring purposes.
6. Where we store your personal information
Personal information that we have collected about you is stored in servers located in the United States. Local laws apply to where data is stored. The personal information we house on our servers is therefore subject to the laws of the United States.
Additionally, agents who use CINC may upload personal information to their accounts, which may be stored in the Content Delivery Network to support the global reach of our platform, in which case the data is stored where the user of the content is located. In ant location, CINC users ensure that the personal information they input onto our platform is collected lawfully under the laws that apply to them. .
7. How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal data for only as long as you are using our products and services, following which it is either anonymized or destroyed.
8. How we protect your personal information
We have physical, technological, and organizational controls in place to protect your personal information.
For example, we have robust password requirements and information encryption, we grant access to personal information on a strictly need-to-know basis, and we have teams dedicated to reviewing our security measures. Physical access to our data servers is restricted and monitored.
9. When we disclose your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your knowledge and consent except when we are required to do so by law.
If you are a property buyer and you create an account to view more details about a listing we have placed through advertisement, your contact information is sent to a real estate agent who is registered to use our services. The agent can then connect with you to help you with your purchase.
From time to time we may hire third parties, such as web host providers, email hosting services, payment processors, or outside contractors. We ensure that any third parties with access to your personal information are bound by contractual provisions to protect your personal information at the same level that we do.
10. Your rights to access and correct your personal information
You have the right to review, correct, update, and request that we delete the personal information that we have about you.
Having accurate personal information about you enables us to give you the best possible service. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information.
We will provide you access to your personal information except where prohibited by law, such as where providing access would compromise the privacy of a third party. In any case where we must refuse your request for access, we will provide you with the reason for the refusal.
11. How to contact us
If you have any questions about our Policy or about your personal information at CINC or would like to make a request to access, request, or have us delete your personal information, please contact us at:
1351 Dividend Drive, Suite K
Marietta, GA 30067